The ideal candidate can embrace our company culture and be highly motivated, adaptable, detail oriented, and have great client-facing skills. We create high quality work under tight deadlines, so it’s necessary to be extremely organized and be able to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment. Most importantly we are looking for someone who is passionate for what they do.
- Bid jobs and create budgets by defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with Executive Head of Production
- Assist with mentoring, motivating and supervising Production Coordinators, Studio Assistants and project contractors
- Collaborate in developing project schedule, assembling of creative team, managing of resources and directing project from beginning to completion
- Determine and assess need(s) for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments, if necessary, during project cycle
- Negotiate artist and vendor rates for projects
- Work with Creative Director(s) and manage multiple artists on multiple projects concurrently
- Oversee project development, timelines and milestones within company pipeline software
- Effectively communicate with the Client, Artists, EHOP and Director of Finance on a regular basis to ensure we are managing project deadlines and budget expectations
- Accountable for accuracy and quality control of Ntropic standards
- Track, actualize and wrap projects accurately in project management software
- Manage client satisfaction and promote ongoing relationships
- Build, develop, grow and network with existing and new agencies, production companies, directors, and clients in order to recognize new business opportunities and continue to foster relationships to encourage repeat business
- At least 5-7 years experience as a VFX producer (Film and Commercial) in CG heavy environment, with knowledge of advertising, feature film and episodic workflows.
- A strong understanding and can demonstrate knowledge of CG workflow, pipeline and applications
- Experience managing local and remote team members
- A network of local artists that can be called upon to staff up projects
- A strong leader who is cool under pressure
- Not afraid to roll up their sleeves and help whenever needed
Email us at email@example.com and let us know why you think you are perfect for the position. Attach your RESUME and please make sure "SR. VFX PRODUCER" is in the subject of the email to receive proper attention.