Ntropic seeks a motivated Recruiting and Resource Manager, for our San Francisco office, who can manage our recruitment function for full-time and freelance talent while building strategic relationships with candidates and hiring managers. This is a hands-on role for a results driven person who understands the importance of quality and relationships. Client management skills set the ideal candidate apart from others in order to deliver quality pipelines. This individual has experience identifying and sourcing creative talent for the film, video production, or commercial industry. This is a full-cycle recruiting role and it will deal with both creative and production roles.
Primary responsibilities include developing sourcing strategies for numerous positions at various levels across all departments, and managing the entire recruiting cycle from sourcing, applicant screening, interviewing and closing candidates. If you thrive in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment and can effectively recruit top talent in the film industry we would like to hear from you.
- Recruit both for full-time and project based positions across 3 offices
- Assist with cross-office resource management
- Meet with hiring managers to understand our business and translate needs into sourcing, screening and bringing candidates onboard
- Manage and create job descriptions for all 3 offices
- Implement sourcing methodologies and track progress using agreed-upon tools
- Manage all aspects of the communication in order to keep all constituents informed and engaged
- Negotiate contracts and compensation details
- Conduct reference checks for selected candidates
- Prepare and collect HR paperwork
- Assist with recruiting projects related to sourcing strategies and pipeline development
- Source and maintain a database of qualified talent
- Recruiting Expertise: understanding of the film, video production, and creative industries
- Business Savvy: ability to guide a hiring manager through discussion of business needs which translates to job requirements
- Direct Sourcing: demonstrated success generating high quality candidates through cold calling and direct sourcing, and using social media, technology and in-house tools
- Selling Skills: strong interpersonal and communication skills with an excellent attention to detail, exceptional phone skills with pride in follow-up with hiring managers and candidates
- Organized: organized and successful in a fast-paced, multitasking environment
- Systems Savvy: technical skills required include proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems
- Knowledge of the local talent market and ability to book in freelance resources when needed
- 2+ years of recruiting experience in a related field with a proven track record of success
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Email us at email@example.com and let us know why you think you are perfect for the position and include any salary requirements. Please make sure to include “RECRUITING AND RESOURCE MANAGER” in the subject of the email to receive proper attention.